College Success Academy
FREE CONCURRENT ENROLLMENT (CE) AND ADVANCE PLACEMENT (AP) COURSES OFFERED AT LINCOLN
“College Success” Academy allows students to explore a variety of Advance Placements and Concurrent Enrollment courses at Lincoln. Students can achieve up to 60 College Credits. Lincoln High School has more than 30 different CE and AP classes on our campus.
What is the Advanced Placement (AP)?
- Advanced Placement classes are rigorous courses students take to prepare for the Advanced Placement exam.
- Passing the exam earns students college credit that will transfer to almost all public universities in the country.
- Earning a 3 or better earns college credit.
- Earning a 2 or better qualifies a student as “remediation free”.
- There is no prerequisite to take AP Classes.
What is Concurrent Enrollment (CE)?
- Concurrent Enrollment (CE) courses allow students to obtain college credit by successfully passing the course – no test is needed to earn credit.
- Students must take the ACCUPLACER Exam and meet a certain score to be able to take these classes.
- Students must get a C or better to get college credit.